HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Patient Access Director in Brigham City, Utah
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with HCA Healthcare!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k with match, PTO, medical, dental, vision, flex spending both medical and child care, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program.
We are seeking aDirector of Patient Access atBrigham City Community Hospital which is a 49 bed facility located in Brigham City, Utah. As the Director of Patient Access, you will be responsible for integrating the department's services with the hospital's primary functions and developing/implementing policies and procedures that guide and support services in the patient registration department and related functions.
What you will do in this role:
• Oversee facility operations of Patient Access functions (e.g. pre-registration, benefit verification, pre-authorization, admission/registration, service pre-payment, etc.) to ensure daily operations are maintained according to standard
• Model AIDET guidelines in all interactions with the patient and ensure staff are adhering to the patient experience expectations
• Review Patient Access performance to ensure timeliness, accuracy, compliance and standards fulfillment as defined in SSC Service Level Agreements
• Identify and implement process improvements to lower costs and improve services to facility
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required • Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement for candidates currently enrolled in an accredited program. • Minimum 5 years healthcare management experience with three of these years in the related area for the position
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. We remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It’s an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we’re connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Patient Access Director
Location: Utah-Brigham City-Brigham City Community Hospital
Requisition ID: 08942-186401