Watermark Retirement Communities Assisted Living Program Director (RN) - Full-Time 1st Shift in North Ogden, Utah
Watermark Retirement Communities has been named 23 out of 50 for the best places to work in the United States for aging services by Forbes Magazine. Come see why we have received this high honor!!!!
Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 30 years, and our commitment to our associates and a strong, positive culture is a significant driver of this success. When you walk through the front door of one of our communities, you will feel something special; an atmosphere of personal, authentic human connection. We call it making Ripples. We invite you to be a part of a team where you are encouraged each day to slow down, see the value in every person, create Ripples, and share stories that celebrate life and the human connection. We are proud of the talented and nurturing associates that have chosen to work for Watermark, and we value each and every one. Join us in creating culture one story at a time.
We are without a doubt, the premier retirement community in the area and is a dream come true for an RN Program Director for our Assisted Living Program. At our 5-star community, our care staff does so much more than what the title reflects. This is why we are looking for a top-notch Program Director to help lead our associates and maintain our 5-star care.
We are currently looking to hire a Registered Nurse Program Director who wants to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. Your career should provide a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification. Bring us your passion and we can provide that for you!
Our Program Director will not only provide supervision of the care delivered, but will also have time to develop meaningful relationships with our residents.
If you have a passion for working with seniors and have experience as a nurse manager in assisted living and memory care, then come on board with us and experience the most extraordinary community in the area! We look forward to meeting you!
What we can provide for you:
- Excellent Benefits
- Training and continuing education
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Beautiful work environment
National and Regional support Job Requirements:
RN in a management role in Assisted Living or memory care
- 1-2 years of experience in Assisted Living or memory care
- Proven survey history
- Exceptional knowledge of State Regulations
- Proven Leader
- Team Builder
- Experienced Educator
- Computer skills with Word, Excel and online systems
- Great communication skills Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.