HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Mental Health Tech Part Time in Ogden, Utah
Mental Health Tech Part Time Nights Ogden Regional Medical Center
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Mental Health Tech.
At HCA Healthcare we offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
As a Mental Health Tech at our facility you will be joining a team that has a passion for creating positive patient interactions and a dedication to caring for the multi-faceted wellness of those we serve. In this role:
- You will function as a member of the treatment team and accept responsibilities for specifically assigned duties, such as patient observation rounds, suicide risk observation, and assisting with behavior modification programs.
- You will provide protection and control to ensure patient safety, including maintaining an ongoing awareness of patient’s whereabouts, escorting patients to activities and other procedures and participating in restraining combative patients as needed.
- You will take vital signs and accurately record them and report to RN if variations from normal are found.
- You will participate in rounding and proactively respond to patient needs to improve patient outcomes and overall patient experience.
- You will assist in the maintenance of client charts, including clinical assessment process (CAP) and behavior based, specific measurable progress notes to ensure quality treatment.
While serving as a cornerstone amongst the northern Utah communities for the past 60 years, Ogden Regional Medical Center has created a deeply-rooted tradition of excellence and caring. The 240-bed facility provides a full spectrum of top-quality services, including a Level II trauma center, certified stroke center, cancer treatment center, alcohol and chemical dependency treatment center, and much more. Nationally recognized, Ogden Regional’s maternity care ranks in the nation’s top 5 percent, and its cardiology services include accreditation in echocardiography, atrial fibrillation, chest pain and heart failure.
Ogden Regional is part of HCA’s network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Ogden Regional are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
License/Certification: * American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification * Must also quality for CPI training (within 30 days of hire)
Experience: ** * Prefer at least one year of experience as a Mental Health Tech or CNA in a healthcare setting.
Job: *Behavioral & Social Work
Title: Mental Health Tech Part Time
Location: Utah-Ogden-Ogden Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 06030-54801