HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Case Manager PRN in Salt Lake City, Utah
RN Case Manager - PRN
St. Mark's Hospital
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Case Manager.
Questions? Contact Karen Nay, recruiter atKaren.Nay@hcahealthcare.comor call/text at (385) 237-7440.
As a Case Manager you will be joining a collaborative team that is dedicated to serving others in need and also supporting one another. Your acute care background as a registered nurse will give you the experience you need to be highly successful in helping our patient population in impactful ways. In this role:
- You will be responsible for promoting patient-centered care by coordinating the plan of care for the patient stay and managing the length of stay.
- You will ensure appropriate resource management and develop a safe and appropriate discharge plan in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team.
- You will facilitate the progression and transition of care using established criteria and in conjunction with the multidisciplinary team.
- You will coordinate activities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization.
- You will direct activities to identify and provide for the needs of the under-resourced patient population to include patient education activities, patient assistance programs, and community-based resources.
- You will identify patients who are at risk for adverse outcomes during the transition from one level of care to another and, in partnership with Social Services, ensure the post-acute medical needs and levels of care are appropriate for those patients.
For the past 145 years, St. Mark’s Hospital has provided a full-spectrum of healthcare services to Salt Lake City and its surrounding communities. As Utah’s first hospital, St. Mark’s team members uphold a rich tradition of patient-centered, top-quality care. With 317 patient beds and 1,500 employees and volunteers, St. Mark’s thrives on treating patients as if they’re family. Such compassionate care is achieved by collaboration, kindness and state-of-the-art care.
St. Mark’s is part of HCA’s network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and St. Mark’s are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Utah or RN compact license from participating compact states.
- BSN required.
- 5 years of nursing experience with 2 years of critical care experience _or _3 years nursing experience with 2 years of Case Management experience preferred.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Certification in case management or utilization review preferred.
- InterQual experience preferred.
Job: *Case Management
Title: RN Case Manager PRN
Location: Utah-Salt Lake City-St. Mark%27s Hospital
Requisition ID: 00954-50493