HCA, Hospital Corporation of America PACU Nurse PRN in Sandy, Utah
Do you have the career opportunities as a PACU Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Ambulatory Surgery Division, part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a PACU Nurse for our center to ensure that we continue to provide patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Join our team as a PACU Nurse in our ambulatory surgery center. You will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating the nursing care rendered preoperatively.
What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patient's care area adequately before each case
- Ensure availability of necessary equipment and supplies for your patient's procedure
- Conduct a complete physical and psychological assessment while evaluating your patient's history and diagnostic tests
- Review your patient's charts prior to surgery
- Administer pre-operative medications and intravenous therapy as prescribed
Monitor your patients until transfer to the OR
_Lone Peak Surgery Center 25194_isproud to have a distinguished reputation as a provider of ambulatory surgical care serving Draper, UT and the residents of Lake County. We are one of Utah’s newest ambulatory surgery centers with easy access located off I-15.Lone Peak Surgery Center has 4 operating rooms and 2 procedure rooms where our skilled physicians and caring staff are committed to providing the finest quality care. Performing 300 cases per month, our specialties include gastroenterology, orthopedic, ophthalmology, dental, otolaryngology / ENT, pain management, podiatry, plastics, urology and general surgery. We are a AAAHC accredited facility for/HCA Healthcare/, who has been named one of the world’smost ethical companiesby Ethisphere since 2010.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PACU Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a PACU or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Active RN license as required by state of employment.
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment.* *online certification not acceptable
- ACLS required We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: PACU Nurse PRN
Location: Utah-Sandy-Lone Peak Surgery Center
Requisition ID: 25194-4906