LifePoint Health RN Emergency - PRN in Vernal, Utah
This position is responsible for providing direct care by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care of patients in the emergency department. Shifts are 12 hours. PRN / as needed position.
- Prepares patient care area adequately and ensures availability of necessary equipment and supplies.
- Reviews and carries out physician orders timely and according to policy.
- Reports to physician any patient changes in condition, test results, etc. in a timely manner.
- Assures that patient meets all discharge criteria.
Ashley Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 39-bed hospital that is committed to serving our growing community with the highest quality services. We have been named one of the Top 100 Rural Hospitals in America for 5 years running.
Located in Vernal, Utah, known as an outdoor paradise. From Flaming Gorge Reservoir to the primitive areas of the Uinta Mountains, outdoor recreation is at your doorstep. Fishing, hunting, biking, camping, golfing, water sports, cross country skiing, white water rafting are just a few of the activities that this diverse landscape has to offer. All of this centrally located between Salt Lake and Denver. Visitwww.cometovernal.com
- Must be a licensed RN in the State of Utah
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC, ENCP and NRP certifications required within 6 months of employment
- 2 years nursing experience preferred
Organization: *Ashley Regional Medical Center
Title: RN Emergency - PRN
Requisition ID: 7420-2169