LifePoint Health RN ICU in Vernal, Utah
This position is responsible for providing direct care by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care of patients in intensive care department.
- Prepares patient care area adequately and ensures availability of necessary equipment and supplies.
- Reviews and carries out physician orders timely and according to policy.
- Reports to physician any patient changes in condition, test results, etc. in a timely manner.
- Assures that patient meets all discharge criteria
Ashley Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 39-bed hospital that is committed to serving our growing community with the highest quality services.
Located in Vernal, Utah, known as an outdoor paradise. From Flaming Gorge Reservoir to the primitive areas of the Uinta Mountains, outdoor recreation is at your doorstep. Fishing, hunting, biking, camping, golfing, water sports, cross country skiing, white water rafting are just a few of the activities that this diverse landscape has to offer. All of this centrally located between Salt Lake and Denver.
- Current Utah or compact state RN License or Apprentice RN license or Graduate RN license
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification required (within 6 months)
Organization: *Ashley Regional Medical Center
Title: RN ICU
Requisition ID: 7420-2145